Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Technology background

My experience with technology is with Facebook and Myspace...Yeah, very minimal. I'm not that great with computers and I just use them for typing homework and Facebook. I don't know how to use shortcuts or how to fix computers when they break, and usually my computer breaks. I can type about 80 wpm I think, whatever is normal. Pretty much, I don't have a lot of experience and I'm ready to learn more about technology.

3 comments:

  1. 80 words a minute is actually pretty impressive:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... wasn't I sitting next you you when we were trying to figure out how many words per minute was normal? Maybe we estimated high...and if I'm confused about who this is...I'm sorry! I'm sure you're a really fast typer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we'll learn about all of this technology together! I think I speak for our entire group when I say that we love Facebook! Who would have thought just a few years ago...Facebook didn't exist...what did their lives consist of? Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.